It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Home Pool Cue Forums Chat Room Arcade PoolHall Directory Pro Events Billards Photos Web Links Contact Legal Notice Documents

Go Back   Billiards-Talk Forums > Pool & Billiards Discussion > General Pool & Billiards Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 30th, 2007, 07:06 PM   #1
User Information:
Forum Activity:
Score: 11 Add to shexcpoolgawdess's Reputation Add to shexcpoolgawdess's Reputation
Networking:
Send a message via AIM to shexcpoolgawdess Send a message via MSN to shexcpoolgawdess Send a message via Yahoo to shexcpoolgawdess
Cool still around and have some news

So it's been awhile since I've had a chance to post let alone read any threads here. Just wanted to let you know that I'm still around tickin and living. Pickin up this second job and getting ready for 9-ball Team Event Regionals this coming weekend has got me just drained.

I just wanted to fill you all in on the news. We're 2 days away from our 1st match in Regionals and I couldn't be more stoked about it! Friday 7pm start time at City LIght's Spirit's & Pool in Downtown Tacoma. I hate 7 footers cause I can almost lay across the entire table...lol. But I shoot flawlessly on those tables. My load this week is light and my heart is racing super fast. I'm trying to calm myself down a bit but it's not working. Either way I know we'll do good.

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday and rest of your week.
Signature: [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]~*~ShEx~C~pOoLgAwDeSs~*~[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
shexcpoolgawdess is offline   Submit to Clesto --> Submit to Digg Stumble It Technorati Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Jeqq Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2007, 07:32 PM   #2
User Information:
Forum Activity:
Score: 12 Add to ccn7's Reputation Add to ccn7's Reputation
WoW sounds like your on a good natural high right now..you sound so positive and thats great, never lose that positive feeling. You probably dont need it but i'll wish you luck anyways. Skill will always win out over luck anyways. You have fun and whip some behind and be sure to give us all a full report. You have a great time.
Signature: My worse day at Pool, was still far better than my best day at Work
ccn7 is offline   Submit to Clesto --> Submit to Digg Stumble It Technorati Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Jeqq Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2007, 11:12 AM   #3
User Information:
Forum Activity:
Score: 11 Add to Bishop's Reputation Add to Bishop's Reputation
I don't handle the 7's very well. Every thing is so tight and clusted. I imagine if I spent a lot of time on the smaller tables it might improve my straight pool.
Bishop is offline   Submit to Clesto --> Submit to Digg Stumble It Technorati Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Jeqq Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2007, 12:50 PM   #4
User Information:
Forum Activity:
Score: 20 Add to A-Train's Reputation Add to A-Train's Reputation
Networking:
Send a message via AIM to A-Train
Good luck.
Signature: [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]I learn from my mistakes and laugh at yours. LOL[/COLOR][/SIZE]
A-Train is offline   Submit to Clesto --> Submit to Digg Stumble It Technorati Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Jeqq Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2007, 03:56 PM   #5
User Information:
Forum Activity:
Score: 11 Add to shexcpoolgawdess's Reputation Add to shexcpoolgawdess's Reputation
Networking:
Send a message via AIM to shexcpoolgawdess Send a message via MSN to shexcpoolgawdess Send a message via Yahoo to shexcpoolgawdess
Cool We Did It!

WE FREAKIN DID IT! WE WON! WE'RE GOING TO NATIONALS THIS YEAR FOR 9-BALL!

So my team did well. We lost our first match and was put in the losers bracket early. But fought back from the losers bracket and won it all. We even put the team out that put us in the losers bracket so that felt pretty damn good.

So I guess A-Train we'll have to hook up and shoot some pool when I get to Vegas. hahahahaha.

We will fly in August 16, the day before Nationals start. And will fly out the day after the last day of Nationals event on the 21st. So I'll be there for six days, playin in the mini tourney's, kickin ass in match play and havin fun with the fellas on my team.

Thanks for the support guys. YOU'RE AWESOME!
Signature: [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]~*~ShEx~C~pOoLgAwDeSs~*~[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
shexcpoolgawdess is offline   Submit to Clesto --> Submit to Digg Stumble It Technorati Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Jeqq Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2007, 05:51 PM   #6
User Information:
Forum Activity:
Score: 11 Add to Bishop's Reputation Add to Bishop's Reputation
Its good to get back and beat the team that put you in the losers bracket. Justifies all the hard work!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!111
Bishop is offline   Submit to Clesto --> Submit to Digg Stumble It Technorati Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Jeqq Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2007, 12:42 AM   #7
User Information:
Forum Activity:
Networking:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shexcpoolgawdess View Post
WE FREAKIN DID IT! WE WON! WE'RE GOING TO NATIONALS THIS YEAR FOR 9-BALL!

So my team did well. We lost our first match and was put in the losers bracket early. But fought back from the losers bracket and won it all. We even put the team out that put us in the losers bracket so that felt pretty damn good.

So I guess A-Train we'll have to hook up and shoot some pool when I get to Vegas. hahahahaha.

We will fly in August 16, the day before Nationals start. And will fly out the day after the last day of Nationals event on the 21st. So I'll be there for six days, playin in the mini tourney's, kickin ass in match play and havin fun with the fellas on my team.

Thanks for the support guys. YOU'RE AWESOME!
Oh snap!

You gotta take it easy on me, I don't wanna have my back side handed to me too bad.
Signature: [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]I learn from my mistakes and laugh at yours. LOL[/COLOR][/SIZE]
A-Train is offline   Submit to Clesto --> Submit to Digg Stumble It Technorati Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Jeqq Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2007, 03:09 PM   #8
User Information:
Forum Activity:
Networking:
Cool believe it or not....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
Its good to get back and beat the team that put you in the losers bracket. Justifies all the hard work!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!111
oh yeah it felt so good....and ill tell you one thing i dont feel bad about the other captains mishap during our third match.......

....my 3 shot and won and when match was called by us she refused to end the match thinking that he was a 4. little did she know she confused what name she had put on the paperwork....she thought we said jerry and we didn't we said JEREMY....after she realized that she argued with me sayin that if she had known that we threw JEREMY and not JERRY she would not have thrown the 4 that she did and instead played herself as a 3. My arguement to her is that that was no excuse for anything because she's shot against our team in the regular session many times in both 8 and 9 ball so that really isn't a good enough excuse for her mishap on names. I was VERY clear on who I threw to play that match and there is no blame pointed in my direction.

So as you can imagine the spirits of that team got brought down major. My 5 played against thier 7 next and smoked him 19-1. I won't say that it was due to the mishap of the captain and how it put them in jeopardy cause my 5 was on stroke and wasn't missing anything....he was on FIRE!

none the less we did a good job and deserve every bit of this victory!
Old June 6th, 2007, 03:11 PM   #9
User Information:
Forum Activity:
Networking:
Wink thats funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Train View Post
Oh snap!

You gotta take it easy on me, I don't wanna have my back side handed to me too bad.
Well I'll try not to beat you too badly sweetie...but uhhh well yeah...im out to win as usual...i don't come out to lose....but IF i do im a good sport about it......
Old June 7th, 2007, 06:22 PM   #10
User Information:
Forum Activity:
Networking:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shexcpoolgawdess View Post
Well I'll try not to beat you too badly sweetie...but uhhh well yeah...im out to win as usual...i don't come out to lose....but IF i do im a good sport about it......
That's good. I'm sure you'll have no problems running me over. Do you want me to PM you my phone # or something?
Old June 7th, 2007, 06:57 PM   #11
User Information:
Forum Activity:
Networking:
Thumbs up whatever works

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Train View Post
That's good. I'm sure you'll have no problems running me over. Do you want me to PM you my phone # or something?
Well whatever is easier....when I started my profile here I also added my email address and messenger contacts so feel free to contact me in any way which fits you. I'm always logged on my yahoo messenger. And I check my email frequently. So I guess I'll be hearin from ya'z!