It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Home Pool Cue Forums Chat Room Arcade PoolHall Directory Pro Events Billards Photos Web Links Contact Legal Notice Documents

Go Back   Billiards-Talk Forums > Billiards Leagues > APA
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old December 14th, 2006, 09:27 AM   #1
User Information:
Forum Activity:
Score: 10 Add to fultimebum's Reputation Add to fultimebum's Reputation
Networking:
Question Apa MD Christmas Party

Hey George,will you be at the Christmas party Saturday evening???? I hope you plan on coming.This one will really be fun.Last year the food was out of this world.Hope to see you there.Oh BTW I shot my last game on Monday night this past Monday.We have a bye the last week and then if we don't make the playoffs I'm done.I have one more game on Wednesday night and two on Thursday Night.Same thing applies for those 2 nights.No playoffs,I'm done.Just going to shoot on Sunday night next session...BUM
fultimebum is offline   Submit to Clesto --> Submit to Digg Stumble It Technorati Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Jeqq Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2006, 12:58 PM   #2
User Information:
Forum Activity:
Score: 11 Add to George's Reputation Add to George's Reputation
Networking:
Yeah I think I'm coming but I will be late. My girlfriends baby shower just so happens to be that day. It starts at 3:00 so Ill probably be there around 9:00.

Yeah next session will be my last session playing in league so many nights. The new baby will be here in January. So Ill just play at the poolhall for a couple hours here and a couple hours there.
George is offline   Submit to Clesto --> Submit to Digg Stumble It Technorati Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Jeqq Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2006, 12:50 PM   #3
User Information:
Forum Activity:
Networking:
Wink

When in January????My Birthday is January 9th. NOW WE DON"T NEED TO KNOW THE YEAR DO WE!!!!lol....I'm sure you will let us all know when the Baby gets here so I can come and get my cigar that will be shaped like a POOL STICK..lol

Last edited by fultimebum : December 16th, 2006 at 12:54 PM.
fultimebum is offline   Submit to Clesto --> Submit to Digg Stumble It Technorati Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Jeqq Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2006, 03:20 PM   #4
User Information:
Forum Activity:
Networking:
I need to find some of them ones shaped like a pool stick. He is due the 22nd.
George is offline   Submit to Clesto --> Submit to Digg Stumble It Technorati Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Jeqq Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2007, 06:37 AM   #5
User Information:
Forum Activity:
Networking:
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
I need to find some of them ones shaped like a pool stick. He is due the 22nd.

Hey George,I didn't even get a cigar at all...lol

When will you be back over to give me a few more lessons???

As always:TAKE CARE OF THE KID....MIKE
Old April 9th, 2007, 07:49 AM   #6
User Information:
Forum Activity:
Networking:
I didnt get any cigars. LOL on the lessons, We all have our good days.
Old April 9th, 2007, 11:39 PM   #7
User Information:
Forum Activity:
Networking:
Quote:
I didnt get any cigars. LOL on the lessons, We all have our good days.

Look at the date on that post of mines.I put that there when Amber and you came down to my place.Not when we went last and you had the horse shoe and jockey and track announcer and stable hand and everybody else up your Back Side.I mean you couldn't do anything wrong that day.I'd like to have a night like that ever time I shoot....Mike
Signature: EVERY SHOT IS STRAIGHT IN...YOU JUST HAVE TO HIT IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!
Old April 10th, 2007, 12:32 AM   #8
User Information:
Forum Activity:
Networking:
Yeah I wish it was like that every time I shoot.
Old April 17th, 2007, 06:03 AM   #9
User Information:
Forum Activity:
Networking:
Unhappy

Quote:
Yeah I wish it was like that every time I shoot.

George,I shot in the 9 Ball Single's Qualifier Tournament on Saturday Apiril 14TH.I beat the first guy 38-16.I was on a table with all 5's.There was a guy there that I used to shoot with and don't really care for him.He won his first match.Walked over to me and said "I want you".I told him I might not make it to him because I practiced with Tony D. and couldn't make more than 2 Ball's at a time.Well I was wrong.I shot like you did the last time we met.I mean ALMOST FLAWLESS.So I beat the crap out of him also.Well I made it to the Final round.I shot another guy that I was told by 3 other people on our table that I had to shoot him and that it would be a good match because they saw both of us shoot and they knew it was going to be a good one.Here's where you put your BOOT UP MY BEHIND.I made the 9 Ball.The scorekeeper told me I needed 1 Ball and the other guy needed 6 Ball's.I was breaking off to the left side of the spot and making a ball in each corner pocket.I got this BRIGHT IDEA TO BREAK FROM THE MIDDLE OF THE TABLE RIGHT BEHIND THE SPOT,so I wouldn't scratch.BIG MISTAKE!!!!!.I spreaded out the ball's and didn't drop a darn thing.The other guy ran out 5 of the 6 he needed and missed the 6 Ball.It was straight in.But it went behind the 8 & 9 Ball's and the cue went to the other rail.HIDE AND SEEK BY ACCEDENT!!!!!..I kicked at it and the Cue went between the 6 Ball and the rail without making contact.Thus BALL IN HAND FOR HIM.He shoot's the 6 in the corner pocket.LIGHT'S OUT FOR ME.ONE GOD DARN BALL!!!!!SOOOOOOOOO CLOOOOOOOSE!!!!!!
Signature: EVERY SHOT IS STRAIGHT IN...YOU JUST HAVE TO HIT IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!
Old April 17th, 2007, 11:27 AM   #10
User Information:
Forum Activity:
Networking:
That sucks. Next time you need to win.